The organizational goals of the Institute are directed at accomplishing the Institutional Objectives and Core Values of San Sebastian College-Recoletos.
- Create learning environment that promotes scholarly interaction, ushers in academic excellence, and assimilates Catholic Christian values;
- Create graduates who are intellectually, skillfully, and professionally prepared to meet the local and global challenges of the 21st
- Create graduates who evaluate the ethical implications of their decisions and act as socially responsible citizens.
- Create a culture of, and share knowledge gained from, research useful to the academicians, professionals, and industry practitioners.
- Share its resources for the economic and social uplift of the community.