San Sebastian College-Recoletos, Manila Sports Department, also known as the Athletics Office, located at the 6th floor of the St. Augustine Building, plans, organizes and implements the training of varsity athletes who represent SSC-R in the NCAA, National and International tournaments.
1. To assure the development of the student athletes, they are required to:
- Carry a maximum load of not less than 15 units, excluding PE and NSTP in order to qualify for academic honors.
- Maintain good scholastic records otherwise appropriate action will be taken for having academic deficiencies.
2.The Athletics Office also manages sports activities of the school such as Intramurals and other sports programs.
- Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday – 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM