Information and Communications Technology Department (ICT)
The Information and Communications Technology Department is committed to be:
- A quality technology service support to San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- A center for management, operation and development of the technology for San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- A promoter of responsible digital citizenship among members of the San Sebastian Community
- The Information and Communications Technology Department is committed to:
- Provide the optimum technological services and support to all offices of San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- Continuously update the institution with technological services and developments that will best provide excellent programs and applications to the academic and non-academic departments.
- Keep technology services of the institution morally free, intellectually enlivening and spiritually enriching
Operational and Developmental Functions
- To provide technical solutions to recurring problems arising from the Student Information system, Registrar system, Accounting system, Payroll system and Attendance Monitoring system.
- To make SSC-R a Wireless Connected campus so as to provide the faculty and staff easy access to information and to facilitate enrollment procedures.
- To ensure high – speed, reliable network infrastructure to meet the academic and research requirements of the institution.
- To maintain and secure all ICT assets and equipment (computer laboratories, office computers, servers, switches, and routers)
- To draft an annual consolidated budget for the ICT needs of the whole institution.
- To systematize technical support in all offices and laboratories of SSC-R
- To review and evaluate all ICT business-related transactions of other second parties with SSC-R.