The Data Protection Office is the school’s privacy conscience whose role is to assist the institution in meeting the requirements of accountability. The office primarily monitors the organization’s compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), providing information and advice on issues that relate to data protection.
Data Subject Request
- Click here to Request for your data – Individuals have the right to access their personal data under the law. This is commonly referred to as subject access.
- Click here to request for rectification – Data subjects have the right to dispute any inaccuracy or error in their personal data and have San Sebastian College-Recoletos, Manila corrects it immediately, unless the request is vexatious or unreasonable.
- Click here to request for erasure or blocking
- Click here to withdraw consent – To withdraw consent, data subjects may email a request to email@example.com
- Click here to Report a Breach – Please act promptly to report any data breaches. If you discover a data breach in your department, please notify your Head of department/School immediately.
Rights of Data Subjects
- Right to be informed
- Right to object
- Right to access
- Right to data portability
- Right to correct (rectification)
- Right to file a complaint
- Right to damages
- Right to erasure or blocking
- Transmissibility of Rights