The programs of the College are accredited by Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities, a third party accrediting bodies that measures the quality not only of the Instruction and Faculty but also includes other areas of concern such as Facilities, Laboratories, Student Services, Community Involvement and Administration. Graduates from an accredited programs and/or institutions indicates that they are expected to be ready to practice at a certain level. The Business Administration programs enjoys a Level 3 status while the Accountancy program enjoys a Candidate status.
Program Learning Outcomes
The program on Financial Management aims to:
- Apply knowledge and skills in solving financial problems;
- Apply strategic financial management tools in the formulation of business strategies;
- Evaluate financial information in order to form conclusions / recommendations within established policies, procedures and guideline;
- Analyze business conditions and prepare business reports;
- Develop the ability to access, retrieve and disseminate financial information using Information Technology;
- Plan and implement business related activities
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility before profit;
- Demonstrate an understanding of global dimensions of business including socio-cultural, political-legal, financial, technological and economic environments.